- Applications for graduate scholarships should be made through the student’s department. Only recommendations from the department will be considered.
- The award in labour studies will be made through the Labour Studies Programme in Simon Fraser University. Applications should be made to the department.
- Applications for research and publication should be endorsed by the department where the research is conducted and forwarded to the Foundation. The application should include a budget for the project.
- Applications for funding a public lecture/seminar must contain: a. description of the project and its social/educational benefits; b. a curriculum vitae of the proposed guest; c. a budget; and d. the amount solicited.
- Applications for grants for cultural activities must contain: a. a description of the project and its social/cultural/educational benefits; b. a budget; and c. the amount solicited.
- Applications for grants for socially beneficial activities must contain: a. a description of the project and its benefits; b. a budget; and c: the amount solicited